Who May Use the Library:
The library is open to any member of the St. George's community including faculty, staff, students and families. Outside users, including OSL Patrons, may only borrow materials through interlibrary loan. The library is not open to outside visitors.
OSL Patrons - Borrowing Materials:
The following materials may be requested and borrowed through interlibrary loan. As a school library, we are not open to outside visitors. Please check-out and return SG items to your home library. Patrons who fail to return an item by the designated due date will receive several overdue reminder emails, before finally being charged the full replacement price for an unreturned/damaged item.
Adult Fiction, Non-Fiction & Graphic Novels
Feature Film DVDs
Do It Yourself! You may renew the materials you have checked out TWICE for additional time following the instructions below, except when:
Pay Library fines over $1 online in 5 easy steps:
1. Go to the library catalog: http://catalog.oslri.net
2. Click on "View Patron Record"
3. Log-in with your Library Barcode and PIN.
Note: If you have not yet created a PIN you will be prompted to do so.
4. Click on link on left-hand side for fines and bills.
5. Click on the link to “Pay Online” and pay using a debit or credit card through the secure PayPal server.