To access free ebooks, audiobooks, and streaming music and movies through the Ocean State Libraries:
1. Browse or Search for materials using the OSL Ezone link on a computer, or download the Overdrive app (free) to your mobile device and search through that. HINT: Limit to materials that are compatible with your device using the "Advanced Search".
2. When you have located an available item, click on "Borrow" or "Place a Hold". This will prompt you to sign in (if you aren't already).
3. Sign in by entering the library name of St. George's Library and your Library Card Number (14 digits).
4. Click "Borrow". This will check the item out to you and take you to your "Bookshelf" where you can download the title or read it in your browser.
5. Download the materials by selecting a format from the dropdown box, and then following the prompts that appear.
NOTE: if this is your first time using the site you will need to download the appropriate free software (see below). Kindle users will be taken to sign-in to their Amazon account and then download from there.
6. For more detailed instructions for all types of devices, visit Overdrive | Help or ask a librarian.